This policy does not apply to the practices of third parties that Landmark Reality, Inc. does not own or control or individuals that Landmark Reality, Inc. does not employ or manage.
Because of the nature of our business, our services and benefits are not designed to appeal to minors. We do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from children.
Why We Collect Information
In general, we collect and use information about you for the purposes of:
- Providing our products and services to users, including displaying customized content and advertising;
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network; and
- Developing new services.
Information We Collect
We offer a number of services that do not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us:
- Information provided by others - We may receive information about you from other sources, such as our clients, agents, vendors and service providers, and from publicly available sources. For example, if you are receiving Landmark Reality, Inc. services as a benefit of belonging to a professional trade group or brokerage firm, your trade group or brokerage firm may provide us with information to verify your eligibility to receive the service. Similarly, if we provide a service in connection with another web site, that site operator may send us personal information you provide to them to enable us to deliver the service.
- Cookies - Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Some Landmark Reality, Inc. website features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
- Log information - When you use Landmark Reality, Inc. websites, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
How We Use Collected Information
We process information we collect about you in accordance with this Policy. Landmark Reality, Inc. only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Landmark Reality, Inc. in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- You are provided with access to our website and services pursuant to a contract between us and a third party. Your personal information, other than credit card information, may be shared with such third party for reporting or enforcement purposes.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (d) address emergencies or acts of God, (e) address disputes, claims or persons holding a beneficial interest, or (f) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Landmark Reality, Inc., its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may also gather aggregated data about website visitors and disclose the results of such aggregated (but not personally identifiable) information to our partners, service providers, advertisers and/or other third parties for marketing or promotional purposes.
Except as described in this Policy, we do not sell, rent or otherwise share or disclose your private, personally identifiable information to third parties.
Our Security Measures to Protect Information
To help protect the privacy of data and personally identifiable information you transmit through use of Landmark Reality, Inc. websites, we maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards. We also update and test our security technology on an ongoing basis.
Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or Landmark Reality, Inc.’ treatment of personal information by contacting us through this web site or writing to us at the address specified below. When we receive formal written complaints at this address, it is our policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between Landmark Reality, Inc. and an individual.